Tuesday 13 September 2011

My very first time

It is my first time using the Adobe Photoshop CS3. At first I have no idea how to use it and so I started playing around with the tools and watched a few videos on "how to use photoshop CS3" I couldn't really see the difference with some of the tools I've use and so after playing around with all kinds of tools, this is what I get.
BEFORE

AFTER
This was one of the pictures that I took when I was still studying in Sunway College last year.
And this was what I did in my edited picture:
1. I cropped the picture to focus more on myself since the is about who I am.
2. I duplicate a layer of this picture.
3. I use Gradient Tool (G)
4. Chose an orange mixed with yellow color, using the diamond gradient tool from the Gradient Tool (G) as my background.
5. Lastly I then used the Smudge Tool (R) and smudge the background of the picture with brush size 13 and 19.

That was what I did after trying out so many times. I hope that this is ok but I also hope that I could learn more and understand better about this Adobe Photoshop CS3 so that I can do better the next time. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment