Thursday 8 September 2011

This is me


I am a type of person who loves to smile and laugh ever since I was young. There's a quote that I like where it says "A joyful heart is the best medicine." This was why I learn how to think in the most positive way as I can in order to keep me from being angry or sad, which then makes me into a very patient person. At times, I can also be very straight forward when I give my opinion about things or people.

I love to sing play piano, sketch pictures and scenery's when I have the mood to draw, travel, going for adventurous outdoor activities such as, hiking where I can get to climb up high rocks, boat rafting and many more. Hence being around with little children and also being a listener or helping others in their hard times are also part of my interest. But, sometimes I don't really have the confidence in myself to do so. This was why I decided to do my degree in psychology.

This was one of my
sketches that I drew for my project.

My dream is to travel around the world and to get a good job or to be a child psychologist because I am happy being around with children. Thus, helping children who are having hard times from different kinds of family background for them to live a happier life. Lastly being a good psychologist is my aspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment